Electronics company Videocon added another feather in her cap today by launching Ultra50 smartphone.
Ultra50 will be available at Rs 8,990 and consumers can buy the device from offline and online platforms from the first week of November.
“With the new Ultra50 smartphone, we strive to focus on high-on-style devices and take smartphone experience to a new level,” said Vineet Mahajan, Product Business Head, Videocon Smartphone, in a statement.
With Ultra50, Videocon aims to target those smartphone users who look for stunning and sturdy devices. Along with its Curved Bezel Design, the Ultra50 offer features like Front Facing Fingerprint Sensor to make it more secure. The Front Facing Fingerprint Sensor comes with a super sensitive capacitive sensor making it more accurate and responsive, thus ensuring smooth functioning.
- Curved Bezel Design
- Front Facing Fingerprint Sensor
- 13 MP Rear AF camera with Dual LED Flash & PDAF
- 5 MP Front Camera with Selfie LED Flash
- 4G with Voice over LTE
- SOS- Be Safe
- Glass Finish
- 5 inch HD IPS Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1.3 GHz 64bit Quad Core Processor
- 3GB RAM/ 32GB ROM (Expandable up to 64 GB)
- Dual Whatsapp feature
- Gesture Control: It helps save time and upgrades user’s smartphone experience with gestures to access certain features. Simply draw an ‘O’ for the Flash light, ‘M’ to blast Music, ‘C’ to launch the Camera, and so on.
- 18-months long warranty and 15-day replacement warranty
Ultra50 comes pre-installed with SOS-Be Safe app.Videocon’s ‘SOS-Be Safe’ app empowers the user to get help effectively, swiftly at any emergency conditions.
Ultra50 offers Unlimited Entertainment through the best entertainment content by pre-installed ErosNow app wherein users get a full theatre experience with a free 1-year membership to over 3000 movies and music videos.
The handset also offers an opportunity to plunge into most engaging gaming experience with free game on Gameloft app.