Exciting news for bike lovers as Triumph Motorcycles has launched the Bonneville T100 classic motorcycle in India at Rs 7.78 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The new Bonneville T100 was first unveiled at INTERMOT motorcycle show in Germany.
Features of Triumph Bonneville T100 :
- Same engine as that of the Street Twin. The 900cc, parallel-twin motor will be able to churn out 55PS at 5,900rpm and 80Nm of peak torque is made available at just 3,230rpm. Power will be transmitted through a 5-speed gearbox.
- The engine delivers a fuel economy of 26.2 Km/l as per European cycle, which is 29% more fuel efficient that the previous model.
- Modern Classic design, with looks from the Triumph Thruxton R and also keeps the legacy of the original 1950s Bonneville alive.
- Has Analogue Speedometer and an Analogue Tachometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2 trip meters, average and current fuel consumption display, etc.
- Daytime running lamps, LED tail lamp and an under seat charging socket.
- Electronic ride-by-wire with different riding modes, traction control, torque-assist clutch
- T100 uses a lightweight chassis set-up (lighter than the Bonneville T120), which offers a comfortable riding posture, shorter wheelbase and has a low seat height of 790mm. The suspension duties are performed by KYB 41 mm forks with 120 mm travel at the front and KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload and 120 mm of rear wheel travel.
- Color choice of one single and two dual-tone colour combinations – Fusion White/Aegean Blue, New England White/Intense Orange and Jet Black.