Lenovo is bringing another phone to the Indian market from its Moto department next week on Tuesday. Soon after the phone was launched in China last month with a price tag of CNY 1,999, the company teased its launch in India on its Moto India twitter handle.
Price of Moto M – Though, hinting from the China price, the Moto M will also carry a bigger price tag near to Rs 20000.
Features of Moto M
- The Moto M phone sports a full metal unibody design and is water resistant.
- The new Moto M runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) 2.5D IPS display with a pixel density of 401ppi
- It is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek Helio P15 processor clocked at 2.2GHz coupled with 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM. It packs 32GB inbuilt storage and supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- The dual-SIM Moto smartphone features a hybrid dual-SIM slot, which means it supports a Micro-SIM or microSD card in the second SIM slot.
- It sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash, an f/2.0 aperture, and supports PDAF (phase detection autofocus). It also sports an 8-megapixel front sensor.
- The Moto M smartphone is backed by a 3050mAh battery, and also comes with support for fast charging. Much like several Moto smartphones, it also comes with splash proof design (or nano-coating) which means it can bear light rain splashes.
- The handset supports 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C (USB 3.1), NFC, and 3.5mm connectivity options.