The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has opened the registration portal for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT). Candidates who wish to appear for the paper should apply for the same on the official website (aicte-cmat.in).
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on January 21 next year and the candidates have until 10 am on December 18, 2017 to apply for the same. The AICTE also announced that a trial test for GMAT will be available from December 15, 2017.
“Candidates advised to go through them carefully to familiarize themselves with the screens, layout, and navigation,” the AICTE said.
– Candidates must be Indian citizens.
– Candidates should have a graduates’ degree in any discipline from a recognised institution.
– Final year candidates studying in any UG course are eligible if their final results will be declared before the commencement of the 2018-19 academic year.
The exam willbe for 400 marks and will divided into four sections with 25 questions and a total of 100 marks each. The sections include questions on a) quantitative techniquest and data interpretation, b) logical reasoning, c) language comprehension and d) general awareness. There will be negative marking of one mark.
Steps to register for CMAT 2018:
– Go to the official website for the exam as mentioned above.
– Click on the link provided for “new registration”.
– Fill in your details in the fields provided.
– Submit your information and save a copy of the form for further reference.