On Friday, State Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of clerks and junior associates (Customer Support and Sales). India’s largest bank has come up with 9000 job opportunities. This will be the year’s biggest recruitment and aspirants can get the online application forms from the State banks official website, WWW.ONLINESBI.com. Aspirants who are seeking for a job in banking, this could be a golden chance for them. SBI Clerk recruitment 2018 online registration will begin from January 20, 2018, and will continue till 10 February 2018.
Details of SBI clerk and junior associates recruitment:
- According to the schedule, SBI clerk preliminary examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of March/April 2018 and the main examination will be conducted tentatively on May 12, 2018.
- Those candidates who have integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing IDD is 1 January 2018.
- A test to check the proficiency of the candidate in the local language will be conducted, after the main exam. In an exception, those candidates who produce certificates (class 10th or 12th mark sheet) proving that they have studied the particular language won’t have to take the test.
- Ex-servicemen with matriculate qualification who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education (or corresponding certificate in Navy or Air Force) are also eligible to apply, provided the certificates should be dated on or before 1 January 2018.
- For SC/ ST category there’s 5 years of age relaxation, it is 3 years for OBC category.
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried will get an age relaxation of 7 years. In such cases the upper age limit for females in general category is 35 years; it will be 38 years for those in OBC category and 40 years for SC/ ST category.